Parliamentary Committees and Inquiries form an important part of the work of Members of Parliament.
Joint Committee on the Australian Crime Commission
House of Representatives Standing Committee on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs
Joint Committee on Treaties
Sharon has also previously been a member of the following committees:
- Communications, Information Technology and the Arts Committee
- Science and Innovation Committee
- Economics, Finance & Public Administration Committee
- Public Accounts and Audit Committee
- Corporations and Financial Services Committee
- Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade Committee
Sharon is the co-convener of the bi-partisan Parliamentary Friends of Dementia group.